Customize your gadgets, including your PS4, with amazing artwork from classic PlayStation games!
Make your PlayStation stand out by adding or changing up some cool wallpaper to show. Your PlayStation allows you to utilize themes as your home screen backdrop and wallpaper, which opens a world of options.
Here’s how to set any image as your PlayStation wallpaper, whether it’s an awesome in-game screenshot, custom wallpaper, or a photo you’ve taken.
How to Change Background in PS4?
To change your PS4 wallpaper, head to Settings and Select Theme. Scroll to the bottom and pick the Custom folder. Change, Preview, and Apply your PS4 wallpaper here. Navigate to the Select Image option.
You may now select between screenshots stored on your PlayStation 4 and images saved on an external USB Storage Service. After you’ve chosen the ideal image, you may edit and zoom it to ensure it fits perfectly.
You’ll now be in the Custom menu. Select Preview to see whether your wallpaper needs any adjustments. Once you’re satisfied with how everything appears, click Apply.
How to Change Background on PS5?
The home screen of the PS5 is dynamic. As a result, when you choose a game, the background changes. As a result, the PS5 does not come with any custom theme or wallpaper settings by default. When you hover over the game, you’ll see this. The surroundings and music occasionally change.
Can you change the themes on the PS5? For the time being, you cannot alter the PS5 themes! The PS5 cannot change themes like the PS3 and PS4. However, the PS3 and PS4 haven’t had that function for quite some time.
There might be some adjustments in the future. No themes are available in the PlayStation Store if you scan all goods in the PS5 category. Under PlayStation Version 4, you can find exclusive themes referring to standard games.
Unlike the PS4 UI, which includes enormous thumbnails of game icons at the top of the center, there is a little menu bar at the screen bottom. This new UI is all about displaying more content and fewer buttons. However, this might be perplexing for certain people.
With a revamped user interface, the PS5 aims to provide consumers with a more immersive experience. Users are kept captivated by the console by dynamic backdrops, rapid prompts, seamless navigation, and other features.
P.S: Want to improve your game speed? Read our guide on X8 speeder.
How do I Set a Picture as My Background on My PS4 from my Phone?
If you have an image on your phone that you want to use as your wallpaper, you could email it to your computer and then copy it to a USB drive, but messaging may be a more convenient option.
- Launch the PlayStation App on your iOS or Android device. If you haven’t already, get the PS App and sign in with your PlayStation ID and password.
- Select a buddy by tapping the Messaging icon at the top of the screen.
- In the message screen, select the Image from your phone’s photo gallery by tapping the Image icon at the bottom (to the left of the text box). Select Send. You should notify your buddy that you are sending them a picture.
- On the PlayStation 4, go to Messages.
- Using the PS App on your phone, locate the message you just sent and choose it to make it full screen.
- For a second, press the Share button to snap a screenshot.
- Select Settings to make this Image your backdrop.
- Choose Themes and then Select Theme.
- Choose Custom and then Select Image.
- Choose the screenshot from your capture gallery and press Apply.
How do I Change my PlayStation Theme?
Themes are just one of the many ways to keep your PS4 looking new and organized. You can change the theme of your PS4 in a few easy steps. Go to your PS4’s settings and scroll down to Themes. Then click on Select Theme. From here, you can select a theme for your PS4’s home screen, allowing you to sample it before choosing.
While some themes are static, others are dynamic, meaning that when you apply them, a portion of the theme will move. Also, if you just preview a theme, you may not get the full picture—the preview can display one image when there are many, and it won’t show you any music that comes with the theme. Make sure to test your selected theme.
To remove a theme, select it, then press the Options button, then Delete.
Best PS4 Free Themes
Here are our top recommendations. Choose the best theme for your system.
- Assassins Creed Odyssey Theme
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Launch Theme
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled the Race Is on Theme
- Cyberpunk 2077 Mercenary of the Dark Future Theme
- Destiny Static Theme
Cool PS4 Wallpapers
Here are our top picks. Select a PS4 wallpaper that best fits your system.
Keep Your PlayStation’s User Interface Aesthetic & Organized!
You may now use any image as your PlayStation screensaver! Enjoy the various wallpaper selections available, and don’t restrict yourself to the themes on your PlayStation.
The display of your PlayStation is a two-part task. To have a high-quality PlayStation UI, you must maintain it visually appealing and well-organized.